Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Thankfully I never used it.

Causing huge crashes though 🙁

It's crazy how much it's crippled crypto. I'm glad you stay on top of this

It's crazy how much it's crippled crypto. I'm glad you stay on top of this
Dustined83Several other big firms had funds there is a big issue.

Why in the fuck did other firms hold at an exchange, unless they were actively trading

I fell like there's shady shit going done but I don't know enough about it but I have to research more. Depending on how the bankruptcy goes it could be a good time to stock up.

I fell like there's shady shit going done but I don't know enough about it but I have to research more. Depending on how the bankruptcy goes it could be a good time to stock up.
Dustined83Im all in, not panicking. Buying more and more staking/masternode coins and limited trading

What's a good place to learn about all this? I know you know

That's awesome grim. I'll start trying to teach myself while it's down

mine in coinbase, stakecube and atomicwallet. staying the course and dollar cost averaging per usual.

i haven't read too much about this, but this seems more like your typical shady accounting scandal than a failure of crypto.

i haven't read too much about this, but this seems more like your typical shady accounting scandal than a failure of crypto.
R2D2Its not the crypto it however caused crypto to crash

Stake Cube is where I do the majority of my staking and masternoding

Certain coins earn set interest, others stake rewards plus they will host masternodes for you. No technical knowledge needed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.