Anyone have joint pain from high estrogen?

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
I have heard of low estrogen causing joint pain but some people have said that when estrogen gets too high it can also cause joint pain. what's everybody think about this?

I doubt the joint pain is estro related if the estro is elevated. High estro if anything lubes the joints from the extra bloat youd get. Low estro causes joint pains because of joints being dried out. Id think the joint pain is from something else

My knees and elbows just started bothering me this week. I've been on cycle 3 weeks and taking 1mg adex eod and 20mg nolva ed. Wondering if my estro is out of whack.

RockShawn said:
My knees and elbows just started bothering me this week. I've been on cycle 3 weeks and taking 1mg adex eod and 20mg nolva ed. Wondering if my estro is out of whack.
RockShawnhow's your flow? 😛

Water retention causing joint pain due to elevated estro is common in females...likely caused in males also.
Have you ever heard a woman say she feels bloated and achey?
Water retention puts undue pressure on the joints and can displace synovial fluid, your joint's natural lubricant.

Totally agree with last post, upped adex to.5 Ed and joint pain non existent today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.