Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I hope this doesn't break any rules and if it does than I will erase it.

Just wondering if anyone is interested in a few peptides, I know the owner of Sharp Peptides and will have access to his products. He only carries 5 items and they are legit, as a matter of fact a guy that he was working with taking his IGFlr3 just got his pro card, just saying lol. I am not sure when he will try to get on EG but I can get the products since I am about to go into business with him.
Didn't workout, the dude says one thing then you might see him 2 weeks later.....Forget that shit....Don't have time to play games....

products:

BPC 157 -5 MG $45
CJC 1295 WITH DAC -5MG $45
FRG 176 191-5MG $47
IGF LR3-1MG $97
MT2-10MG $45

Last edited:
Have you used mt2 in the past? What was your experience

rboy101I have used bremelanotide which is a metabolite of MT2 and the erection part that you get from MT2 is true. From the people I have spoke with about MT2 they have told me it does cause tanning and I plan on getting some myself from my friend, for the tanning and the sexual side effects. I know when I woke up in the morning my erection had subsided but my girth was still much larger than normal, in other words for some reason the girth was still expanded but I can't explain that one or if it is the same with everyone but yes it does work bro. Coming back from my injury I plan on getting on the IGF since he actually used his on a guy that got his pro card.

rboy101, I will see if I can get you a free bottle to run and that way you can get a taste of it.

rboy101The owner said if you would pay shipping and handling he would be more than happy to send you a free bottle of MT2 brother. I will PM you the contact information and what to tell him so he knows I sent you.

Last edited:
i'll hit you up when i have some money. have to get my car fixed first.

This is great, I would like to have a good source of peptides to order from.
I'm definitely going to PM you soon to try some IGF.

Thanks Bighekt bro, I appreciate you!!! My buddy tries to keep it small and legit and I will if I can get the name of the guy that he helped get his pro-card and post it up for everyone.

I am going to try and get this lazy fuck to join again, he says his IGF1LR3 is the real deal but I haven't tried it yet.....maybe I will before I invite him..... lol

I know this is an old thread but I am hoping we can get new blood on here to help G out..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.