Anyone know how to get ahold of Southern Sarms?

kingofthenorth907

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
EG Cash
I won the third place prize for Feb raffle and sent them an email that day. I've sent messages on here, through their site, and another email and still haven't gotten a response. Any ideas?

I feel ya. I'm waiting on mine as well for 1st place but with everything going on I'm just kicking back ya never know what someone has going on

AGAIN these are trully for PM to me you had contacted me on this, then tbh went ultra confusing and last check was still waiting on you.
PEOPLE CONTACT ME! Dont be confusing, not answering etc,

In fact your response to me on Tuesday was you were going to check out their site so confused as how you emailed them previously.

If people would be less confusing such as in this case Id have contacted them long ago for you..

Last edited:
I have reached out to them for you..

Not really sure what’s confusing to you...

I messaged them right after the raffle ended. No response. I messaged you on Monday, you said check their site. On Tuesday I sent an email to their email address on their website AND sent a message through the website. Still no response. So then I came on here Friday morning and posted this. And here we are.

I’m not trying to be a dick but you’re acting like I’m doing something wrong, when all I’ve done is tried to contact someone for three weeks and ask if anyone knows the best way to do so, because your suggestions didn’t seem to help.

Umm read though the convo again
Plus you state you emailed them right away BUT didnt even check or so you were gonns check their site til tuesday. Kinda need to be on site for their email i believe.

They responded to me asap with screen cap proof of your email stating they responded to you asap and await your order which they are still waiting on.

Check your spam and YET AGAIN PM!

Capture+_2020-03-21-06-52-47.pngCapture+_2020-03-21-06-52-57.png
stating email at their site is the BEST suggestion as they do NOT log in here which you went awol on didnt answer then state you will check site out tuesday. Now unless email is in thread here no way could you have emailed PLUS even if there is one it could be old = best solution email at site.

Last edited:
If you check spam and dont see their email and they did email you.
PM me order info, the item, ship info etc and i will forward it to them

If you used a form are you sure you entered your email correctly?

This stuff really needs to be done in PM

This is how it goes or should.
Member claims issue in PM
i confirm how they contacted and make suggestions.
If still no response i step in.
Your pm honestly you go from saying pm and email. I suggest checking spam and making sure you actually emailed. You then read pm but dont respond for day/ s and then say you will check out their site.
This could of been taken care of long ago had you simply answered my questions etc

All i want to do is
#1 get you your winnings
#2 hope you understand how this could have been SO much easier and faster in pm

Last edited:
Southern sarms is really quick to answer so if you haven't heard from them its because they haven't received. When i won the raffle i also purchased something else from them because they do a lot for EG with the raffles. We had emailed back and fourth multiple times and somehow my emails started going to their spam folder. They fixed it immediately. They're a very good company to deal with, and the mk677 is on point. Its also dosed at 50mg/ml so its a great deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back