Anyone know where I can get dnp with out a mimnum? And a AI question

halfnatty

fuck diet tren hard bitch
Jacked Immortal
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What is a better estrogen blocker than adex? I heard it can really raise your chorestrol levels and other stuff, so is their a better and a safer AI out there? And as for the dnp it's pretty much what I said up there. Thanks

brother... i don't want to sound like i'm flaming you... but you have had a lot of post about quick fatloss tricks..etc... imho.. DNP, T3, etc... are for advanced levels of fat loss... competition lean..

have you mastered the art of just being relatively lean... not stage ripped... just beach bod ripped... some visible abs and stuff?

you should get that mastered before jumping to hard core fat loss drugs..again imho... get a food scale ...get a fitness app... track your calorie intake.. find a diet method that you can stick with long term... a workout plan that you can continue long term.. those are the real keys.. the fat loss drugs are for getting super lean after you have mastered the rest... good luck friend

Amen Krustus! DNP is no fucking joke! I haven't run it, but I've seen it run. It's hard on the body.

Learn to control your food or DNP will literally kick your ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half Nat....We've talked about this before, and I whole heartedly agree with Krustus. Make sure you've mastered your diet first, make sure you can stay consistent on a meal plan, and a workout regimen, and recovery. If you only put half your mind into those parts of the equation, then you're only going to put half your effort into the DNP protocol.......and that just will not do.

As for the Adex question.....I prefer Aromasin over Arimidex any day of the week.

TSizemore said:
Half Nat....We've talked about this before, and I whole heartedly agree with Krustus. Make sure you've mastered your diet first, make sure you can stay consistent on a meal plan, and a workout regimen, and recovery. If you only put half your mind into those parts of the equation, then you're only going to put half your effort into the DNP protocol.......and that just will not do.

As for the Adex question.....I prefer Aromasin over Arimidex any day of the week.
TSizemore
Exactly!! This isn't a newb compound.

Everyone is free to experiment with whatever compunds they choose. This is one of those compounds I will personally never touch.

Great advice here on mastering a meal plan and diet. Once this happens maybe this might be something you can revisit again in the future, but for now I suggest to stay away from it!

I'm an Aromasin man myself!

I'm in total support of what Tsize and Jshredz said. MY true thoughts are that diet is still 70% or better the most important part of any routine. IF you cannot successfully fulfill the responsibilities of a clean diet and healthy thinking, then AAS, fat burners, research chems, etc can really end up being harmful. It is my wish that all EG members take their health seriously and the effects of these compounds seriously. Lets stay smart and healthy everyone.

i don't have any idea about dnp and don't want to know, but i suggest a ketogenic diet and heavy lifting followed by hiit if you want to lose fat. i have some t3/t4 blend i could trade you if you'd like.

I'm in total support of what Tsize and Jshredz said.

oh i see... support Tsize and SDhredz... but ole krustus was the first to say it... but no support... i see how it is

krustus said:
oh i see... support Tsize and SDhredz... but ole krustus was the first to say it... but no support... i see how it is
krustus
hand over Mrs. Krustus to me or you get no support ever again....

you wouldn't be interested in her... even in her halloween hooters outfit

Attachments

• 21118.webp
    21118.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 32
Damn Krustus...why is she able to stand and walk. I would keep her in bed! Kudos Brother!

that's what i'm wearing for halloween too!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.