Anyone Sleepy on Daily HGH

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Is it a normal side of GH to make you very very sleepy? Been about 3 weeks on 2 iu's every day, shooting in a.m. Upon waking. If so, is it something that subsides w continued use or you just have to deal w it? Thanks bros.

yeah i get sleepy, b12 injects seem to help

I slept much better - but was not particularly sleepy during the day. Sometimes waking up was a bit rough... but I only used 2-3 iu per day.

GH is supposed to induce healthier sleep patterns, and I agree it seems to be harder to wake up. I've felt lethargic lately but I'm chalking it up to allergies.

Hanzo that could be me too, allergies are kicking my ass this year. Gonna try an ECA stack here in a few and see if it gives me a jump start.

I do the ECA for gym, but cant very well take eca all times.

I just get Bronkaid, aspirin and caffeine pills at pharmacy and make my own.

I have Ephedrine.........so I do the same thing. Caffeine pills and Aspirin added to the Ephedrine. I just don't take it anymore.

I had to start doing all before bed was on am and pm but could hardly function during the day was too damn tired now a lot better .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.