Anyone wanna pay me...

C

colochine

To move to Colorado or Washington and grow some bomb ass weed for them??

ill give you the postage to ship it to me!

Lol I used to work in the citrus industry and cross pollinate and graft all types of citrus trees I think I could grown some serious weed.

Any takers?

Your an idiot. Pot is for losers. But il take some if you got extra

Wabbitt said:
There is a science to good herb.
Wabbitt
I know science I have a solid background in horticulture. Maybe ill post pics later if I can get my pc on. It hasn't been turned on in 5 years lol.

you can pay me to move you out there and then pay me to grow my pot...

I'm trying to get something like that started but I think my partner and I are fucked now because its leagal.

I asked my girl if she wanted to move to Denver this morning. I think it would be awesome. Not just because weeds legal but because its pretty cool area.

Heavy hitter said:
I asked my girl if she wanted to move to Denver this morning. I think it would be awesome. Not just because weeds legal but because its pretty cool area.
Heavy hitter
Weird...I asked her the same thing yesterday morning...

Dude if this new law is just completely fucked and does not work out you move up to seattle i have the room and a few ppl we can grow off there green cards Im a electrician and have the know how to set up a bomb ass room we could grow up to 10lb a crop and make sick ass money I want to get were Im shipping it out of state. Im laid off and this happens every year I need a second source of income Im not trying to quit my job but I need something else.

gator said:
Dude if this new law is just completely fucked and does not work out you move up to seattle i have the room and a few ppl we can grow off there green cards Im a electrician and have the know how to set up a bomb ass room we could grow up to 10lb a crop and make sick ass money I want to get were Im shipping it out of state. Im laid off and this happens every year I need a second source of income Im not trying to quit my job but I need something else.
gatornew name....king pin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.