Applogies

LittleTom

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I owe the board more then the way I left and let me emotions get the better of my intellect. I said things I should not. Even though it comes from a place of passion it was not right and I do not feel good about it.

Grim is right in one aspect, I have not been a productive member and I have been doing more harm then good in most cases. I let my pride overrule my true goals of helping out my brothers here.

Grim my attacks were personal and unfair. I should have not said such harsh things.

Anyone who knows me understands where I come from but lately I have been getting my point across in a fashion that bennifits no one.

In reguards to the Pristyn incident I have explained enough to the people that matter and went above and beyond what needed. To be said.

I am supprised my ban has been lifted and thank Grim for being so patient with me. I am taking some time off to focus on what really matters. Again I am sorry for my rude and unwarranted post. It's really time to set this all behind me and see if there is still anything that I can do for the members here. Trust me when I say, there are a few of you I will not be afraid to come gunning for if I return, that is if Grim allows it.

Grim, thanks for letting me post this and I really do appologize for my remarks.

YES!!!... keep calm and EG on brother... it's just the internet... let's keep the real reasons real... legit gear!!!!

grim has his issues (lol..sorry brother ..) but he can be pretty damn cool too... not banning you permanent is one cool move and probably a moment he had to swallow his pride... i respect that a lot.

glad you are back... now where are the pics god damn it!!!...lol...j/k... you know the joke

LT we all have good days and bad days. Grim removed the ban. You are more than welcome to stay. You don't need any time away from the board. You have a lot of knowledge to offer and many members could benefit from that.

I hope that you will not take any time off as your post suggests.

LT shit happens, it was only a day ban to get you to move on.
i dont blame you for prystin, was simply trying to show no matter how hard me and staff try we cant stop it from happening.

you of course are welcome at eg, water under the bridge

^^^^LMAO

i knew 49er would have something good.... he's been on a roll lately

Your a good guy. I saw the good side of you. Don't know what happened. But for some reason I felt like you were mad at me for pacific. But I'm not into drama or grudges. I'm not a shady guy. But others have had same thoughts on me till they got too know my true intentions. Too help out the brothers. Nothing more
Glad you are here

Perma-ban him Grim!! 🙂

Mick said:
New Avi eh lmao
MickYes I figured he didn't like my pacific vials avvy that was just there because the previous one was of exp Dom and there no longer here and I took the pacific pics for members to see the batch numbers when asked BUT since he says I had something with pacific I figured I would have something with him🙂

Welcome back LT.. Sometimes emotions run high but it's nice to know our Fam can forgive and forget.

Hey LT... I know all about flipping shit bro ... We all do it but I wouldn't apologize to any of it .shit is gonna be heated from time to time. You can't always choose words wisely all the time ... Thanks for the apology but not needed imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

HybridTheory said:
Thats how I feel too...we are not here to cage the beast,I feel like LT is so adamant about the way he goes on about certain labs/people because he is trying to protect the guys that arent confrontational.Some people really dont like that shit,they will do anything to avoid it,which isn't a bad thing necessarily but people like LT make up for it.Would you rather have 1 smart person like LT to deal with or the gang of retarded echos all saying the same thing?

Not to mention LT isn't unreasonable,You speak to him calmly and present facts he will listen.You smugly tell him nothing while making it look like your giving him an answer you will find yourself in quite the debate...lol.

I would be the same way if I had more time and money to dedicate to EG and was as good at arguing at LT.Hes sometimes a little overzealous but I feel kinda like hes the union rep ya know?He doesnt discriminate either,friend or not,lol.No more apologies,move on,taking ass and kicking names.
HybridTheory

Thank you HT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.