Appreciate my EG family.

AkProGuy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok Bro's. Some of you may have noticed that I have been less active than normal the past couple weeks. I have had some tragic events happen in my personal life that have taken up all of my time and energy. I have told a few of you what is going on and the support I got back in return means the world to me. Thanks! I will be back full time VERY soon.
I guess I want to add that this forum is very unique and has become an important part of my life. We really are a family here and need that culture to stay intact. There has been more drama lately than usual due to some unfortunate circumstances that nobody could have predicted. We are all on the same team and no one is perfect. Sometimes we all might not agree but it is nice to know that if shit hits the fan we are all here for each other. We all should be proud of what we have here. I'll be back next week..
Thanks!!

I totally agree and I'll keep you and your family in my prayers bro. God bless and we are here for ya.

take all the time you need bro

Don't know ur situation but u and ur family are in my thoughts and prayers

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.