Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
To grasp? Trying to help someone with nutrition/weight loss I keep stressing no matter which way you go the big item is your diet and calories. They just do not get it.

For example recommend Non Fat Plain greek yogurt, they come back with full fat flavoured greek yogurt 2x the calories half the protein.

Its this on EVERYTHING they say but I heard 'that' is fattening oh but that's good for you, veggies BUT uses DIP

Its constant and EVERYTHING. Try explaining yeah the veggies are good not the 200 extra fat calories in dip you added.

Getting BEYOND annoyed

thats what it is she continues coming back with all these fad diets and shit

Tell her to download my MyFitnessPal, have her put all foods into the app, then hammer her on the facts. That was the only thing that worked with my wife. I had to physically show her she was consuming more calories than she thought.

Trust me ive tried she refuses to get the calorie concept. Such as her brother did keto and he stopped as she claimed he couldnt gain weight.

She believes the type of diet etc is what does it not calories

And this is why I hated being a trainer. They paid for dieting advice and wouldn’t take it, paid to get in shape and bitched about working too hard or being sore. Don’t miss that one bit.

Lmao i had one client who refused and claimed he ate no fats..
Bs i know but he refused to add good fats

Shes bought me a bunch of gym clothes and even nice wrist wraps grr

There was a professor trying ot prove a point about exactly this issue so he went on a diet of nothing but Twinkies. He did not get fat while on the diet of twinkies because he cut back the amount he was eating/cutting calories injested.

I think a lot of us experienced the same issue when we were personal trainers along with people wanting something for nothing.

Oh well fuck her. Then donkey punch her. Bet she won’t talk you anymore.

I give up with her
She watched a youtube guy meal prep he put out his measurements and she thinks thats the same for EVERYONE
Again I explain cals in and out, zoom over her head
THEN she asks something like
Chicken, broccoli, sweet potato can she remove broccoli for brown rice
I AGAIN brig up portions and calories, so shes like no sweet potato Im like no I didnt say that, she ends with just chicken then
WTF she simply refuses to get calories at all and focuses only on 'chicken' as in you can eat 2 pounds the same as 5 ounces!

WHAT IN THE Absolute fuck

LMAO, sorry you are having such a hard time with her G, just keep letting her buy you things,LOL.
Some people will never get it bro.

I posted on this already you know it really depends on who it is how good the genetics are. Im no beast well actually i am lol but i can eat about anything i mean after awhile you get used to the lifestyle and get used to esting a certian way or certian foods as well. I know what to eat what not to eat pretty simple for me. If im bulking more calories more carbs more protein get bigger. Cutting is pretty easy. Cut back on food intake get on the right gear no rec drugs alcohol etc...some people have shit genetics so that dont work have to pay more attention and its harder for a lot i never really thought about it. Diet always been easy for me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.