Arimidex and 250 mgs of Test C weekly

Tyson13

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
If I am taking only 250 mgs of Test C weekly split up T & TH 125 mgs, how much Arimidex would you recommend? I have pharmaceutical Arimidex. I have been reading .5 MWF. Any feedback would be appreciated. I plan on doing this cycle indefinitely (TRT)....I know that a high dose for TRT. Thanks in advance!

I don't take it till I get sides. And that's if I get sides. But yeah, that's a good protocol for adex.

I’d start with only .5 twice a week you won’t need much at all and I’m betting this will be to much still. Iv got to say it because someone will. Bloods are the only way to tell. As grim said start low. .25 twice a week would be a even better starting point and as GoPro said I wait till I get sides also.

I have not actually received the tabs yet. They are 1mg Astra Zeneca. If they don't score, should I cut them. Pharmacist have always told me that's not the ideal way. However will there be a way to do 1 mg several times a week or should I just slice them? Thanks for the feedback.

I have not actually received the tabs yet. They are 1mg Astra Zeneca. If they don't score, should I cut them. Pharmacist have always told me that's not the ideal way. However will there be a way to do 1 mg several times a week or should I just slice them? Thanks for the feedback.
Tyson13get a splitter or use scissors. ideal maybe not but works

Take .5 T/TH with injection?

Could I take 1 mg weekly or should I split to .5 twice a week? They are 1 mg tabs.

Could I take 1 mg weekly or should I split to .5 twice a week? They are 1 mg tabs.
Tyson13Split the dose as others said a pill cutter would be best but I have always used a serrated butter knife saw until you get a good score line and snap in half or you could simply just crush the whole pill into powder split the powder in half throw it in a glass of orange juice or whatever mix it up and chug it down and be on your way. Don’t put so much thought into splitting it it’s a easy task.

Thanks! I have a pill cutter. I know if they are not scored you don't know how how much you are actually getting per dose. Maybe just cut one pill once a week, so I know I'm getting a full mg or maybe I am over thinking it!

With Cypionate... I wouln't even bother with Adex at all until you have any symptoms. Remember, in this game, most of the time "Less is More".

And yes, you're over thinking it just a little bit... when it comes to Pharmacokinetics... level stabilization will eventually be achieved rather you take 1/3 pill and then 2/3 pill; or any variation of the whole mg.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.