Iron Killer
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Does anyone use this? I ran across a good amount and wasn't sure if it's worth investing in... just looking for opinions

i've used modafanil but not armodafanil. i imagine it's similar. it's great for wakefulness and i really don't feel like i'm on a strong stim. it's really good for those days after the nights i don't sleep well and have to be at work.

I like them a lot BUT you get a tolerance very quickly. Can't hardly to 2 days in a row. A friend of mine took 2 once and even a month later didn't get anything from 1 tab. It like ruined him...for idk how long.

Great for drives cross country Or all day hunts.

Thanks for the advice. I grabbed quite a few so I'll let ya guys know what I think

With Modafinil, while the tolerance sets in quick in terms of feeling like you're way smarter than normal, it still works longterm in terms of keeping you from catnapping, waking up easily in the morning, etc. Also, even on a large dose, if I needed sleep I could still fall asleep with normal sleep medication.

I tried one and I've never had one before but I was geeking and not eating lol. I think I'll have to pass for a while. Try again later

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.