Fully Loaded
EG Cash
What's everyone's top 5 for the open men's in this year's Arnold? I have

1. Justin Compton
2. Evan centopani or Ben pakulski
3. Same as above
4. Dexter Jackson
5. Branch Warren or Cedric McMillan

If roelly comes in conditioned he may take top 5 over branch or Cedric. But if he looks anything like Mr o last year no way.

Evan Centopani for the win! Have you seen his instagram?!? Dude is looking freaky

This seems to be Dexters show, would love to see him win again. But I love Evan and Justin. I think Branch is done, Roelly is starting to get better at his conditioning but we shall see.

morrey said:
Evan Centopani for the win! Have you seen his instagram?!? Dude is looking freaky
morreyWhich is why I put him at 2 lol, Compton will be battling for the Olympia soon. Compton has legit Mr o quality genetics. Compton hasn't even posted a picture showing his physique in 5 months. He did however post a video a couple days ago where you can see striated hams and striated glutes THROUGH HIS TIGHTS.. Compton is the man. if you have instagram follow him and hany rambod and follow the raising Compton series

So I was off :/ the placing ended up being:
6. Roelly
5. Evan centopani
4. Cedric McMillan
3. Justin Compton
2. Branch
1. Dexter

I still think if branch and dex weren't such big names already that they wouldn't place as high as they do. From watching the show it should have been between Compton and Cedric for first and second. Bpak looked like Shit. Centopani wasn't anything impressive anymore than he has been in the past.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.