EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Women's Physique

Juliana Malacarne 1
Dana Linn Bailey 2
Tycie Coppett 3

Dana is the favorite by popularity however seeing these two in person on stage, Juliana blows her away

[attachment deleted by admin]

There is absolutely NO QUESTION!!!! She got legitimately beat! And, she's my favorite

HOLY SHIT !!!! Dana got SMOKED !!!!
She's my favorite but I think more AAS is in her future to beat that chick !!!
She's fuckin jacked !!!

That's the same girl that took DLB at the Olympia Physique last September. Dana has been working hard, but looks like she's hit a plateau, while Julianna actually looks better now than she did for the Olympia!

It's funny. The physique girls look like women bb's from the 80's.

tunaman7 said:
It's funny. The physique girls look like women bb's from the 80's.
tunaman7Yea, it is...isn't it! They do, and I actually like the look, it's not to over the top for a woman. Physique is the new future of WBB....as the BB division is being removed from the competitions soon.

Yeah it looks much better than Iris Kyle and the bunch. Even though they couldn't hold a light to the physique girls of today...but Gladys Portuguese and Rachel McClish were definite hotties who sill looked like Women.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.