Aromasin vs arimidex

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Can yall really help me understand the difference in 1. Dosing, 2. Frequency, and 3. What type of cycle is better suited for one over the other? I have both on hand but only have used adex. Would consider switching it up but not 100% comfortable with the 3 main questioms above.

Thanks to anyone willing to help

Dosing and frequency is more forgiving w aromasin due to the suicidal bond it makes. Therefore preventing rebound that is possible w adex.

Dosing and frequency is more forgiving w aromasin due to the suicidal bond it makes. Therefore preventing rebound that is possible w adex.
SnakemanSnake is on point with this. Letro is strongest, adex is second, arom is third, but each has their own properties, Letro and adex will raise your bad cholesterol with time period, so I consider arom the least impact. But I prefer Letro with my heavy cycles and keep my estro zero basically and have no side effects from it but dryness and joint pain sometimes. My body does well with little to no estro while other people suffer without it. Just research or trial and error.

i prefer neither 🙂

i can usually get by with just a little mast. i keep some aromasin, arimidex, and letro around in case of emergency tho!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.