Aromasin w test e, Mast, and EQ

Kuntrykok

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Well, I figured out what was going on with the low sex drive on Test e, Mast, and EQ......Low E2 was the culprit, I was taking 12.5 mgs per day of Aromasin and that along w/ the mast dropped my e2 down to the bottom, switched back to adex @ .5 eod and within a week, wood is back in full effect and mood and energy is back to normal. So a word to remember is, everyone is different on dosages of AI's, you have to find your sweet spot as E2 can be a bitch when to low or to high.

Kuntrykok said:
Well, I figured out what was going on with the low sex drive on Test e, Mast, and EQ......Low E2 was the culprit, I was taking 12.5 mgs per day of Aromasin and that along w/ the mast dropped my e2 down to the bottom, switched back to adex @ .5 eod and within a week, wood is back in full effect and mood and energy is back to normal. So a word to remember is, everyone is different on dosages of AI's, you have to find your sweet spot as E2 can be a bitch when to low or to high.
KuntrykokThis is the big problem with guys who carpet bomb with AI's and SERMS.....more is not better! Estrogen is crucial to the proper function of A/A Steroids. Good update post Kuntry.

Aromasin is what I prefer when on cycle, but like you said you have to find the sweet spot for yourself once you do its all good from there. I also always have adex on hand for just in case situations.

this is why I dont fuck with AI's anymore unless my blood restults say different Low dose of nolva or maybe none at all depending on whay I am running and my diet.

plus this is another reason I dont fuck with research chemicals because you have no cliue how many MG you are actually running.. Not say OP was using a research chemical.. Just say for the sake of saying.

Glad you got your dick back bro... ANother reason why before, mid, end and post pct blood are so important

kuntry.. you are low bodyfat right... (below10%if i remember right). i have always heard the less bodyfat you have the better as far as aromatase enzyme and estrogen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.