Article Of USPS keeping digital databases

Daredevil

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Guys, I read an article that was quite disturbing. It talks about the USPS confirming that they take a digital photograph of every letter and package that's mailed.

Click below for the link and to read.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/08/03/us/postal-service-confirms-photographing-all-us-mail.html?referer=&_r=0

Near the end it talks about the digital photographs are generally stored for a week to 30 days. I'm imagining LE doesn't get involved searching the database unless it's a National Threat but I feel it's still intrusive for our government to do this.

With all our liberties constantly being diminished by laws and our amendments amended, one could think what Freedom do we really have anymore other than the freedom to work until death waiting on a pension to kick in and paying mega high taxes.

the pictures dont scare me, now if they start sorting addresses and looking at patterns or number of sent received along with pictures that could start to feel a bit 1984

So what's the big deal? Now if they start opening everyone that's a different story. Lol

Well one issue can be when they pop someone for selling, then they can get 30 days worth of buyers addresses... only thing I can think of.. and the source they were buying from.. if they used correct return addresses. To have govt snooping around on that. . They'll only increase to other things. It's just a start

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.