Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
ASH VS THE EVIL DEAD

For those Evil Dead fans my kids just told me that Starz is launching a new series called ASH vs THE EVIL DEAD which will air on Halloween I believe.Here's the description of the movie...........

“Ash vs Evil Dead” follows Ash, the stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the last 30 years avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons –personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its “Evil” grip.

We in the F.I.S.T. household will of course be watching the premier episode to see if its worth following the series. Who else??

Holy shit, and it has Bruce Campbell!! I already expect it to be nothing but great now!!

The originals were definitely classics and while they were silly,especially the second one,they were so well written and had the perfect sort of fear and gore factor as well as enough suspense to keep you pinned to the screen.The new remake was ok.Didnt think it was terrible but not a comparison to the original IMHO.

Love all 3 movies. Remember seeing it for the first time...it was so unique

Well the premier was DUMB! LOL.I expected it to be corny but WOW.Just too stupid.I think they should have definitely went with a more evil theme than a comical one.This definitely could have been a great series if they just went down that road.Making it such a comedy was absolutely a huge mistake IMO.

I know what some of you may say...."THE MOVIES WERE STUPID TOO" Yes they were but completely different in how they wrote them.They obviously became cult classics for a reason.There is a way to write things that keeps you interested and accepting of the comical/stupid parts of it.

Well,we'll watch another episode or 2 just to see if it gets any better but the premier was a big let down for us.

On the F.I.S.T. rating scale I give this one a 2 out of 10.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.