Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
This is my own results I have bp issues when using yk11 sarm Tren adrol etc. I have Telmisarten a great med relaxes soft tissue increases flow and partial ppar agonist so slite fat burning I have used this med for yrs with great results. Recently I tried Mildronate with this med and found it to be very synergistic but have no bloods yet to varify anything My big find is I took a product Magnify and similar product N.O pro much to my surprise taking 3 t0 4 caps spread thru day I could almost eliminate the Telmisarten and my always high heart rate went down some. I am going to continue my research with this. I also have some BD pump inj that is helpful pwo. These No2 products may be a healthy alternative to being on chemical bp meds 24/7 Might be in my case.

Damn interesting stuff bro, keep us updated. I'm interested to see how helpful this might be. I might even give it a try.

I’m on 40mg Lisinopril and tren still gets my blood pressure bad.

This is my own results I have bp issues when using yk11 sarm Tren adrol etc. I have Telmisarten a great med relaxes soft tissue increases flow and partial ppar agonist so slite fat burning I have used this med for yrs with great results. Recently I tried Mildronate with this med and found it to be very synergistic but have no bloods yet to varify anything My big find is I took a product Magnify and similar product N.O pro much to my surprise taking 3 t0 4 caps spread thru day I could almost eliminate the Telmisarten and my always high heart rate went down some. I am going to continue my research with this. I also have some BD pump inj that is helpful pwo. These No2 products may be a healthy alternative to being on chemical bp meds 24/7 Might be in my case.
SupernautI looked at the ingredients, its got Beet root in it along with AAKG, and L-arganine and Citrulline. All of which helps with relaxing blood vessels and theoretically blood pressure. I just ordered some with similar ingredients to give it a try lol im curious on Mildronate , did u buy what they have on amazon? and what mg are you taking?

I used about 600mg mildronate I had 50gs powder used it all felt a difference on it for sure was having some high heartbeat issues they leveled off nice also seemed like cardio got easier took about 2 wks to kik in but I will def use it again. Supposed to help circulation and help unclog veins Seems like medical comm uses it worldwide xcept US? Taking 4 to 5 caps of Huge Supps Magnify BP and heart rate been good on cruise taking no telmisarten. Started think I got it from Thor MIX 375 Tren E Mast E Test E 125mgs of each taking 3x per wk 2nd week in and bp is still good. We shall see how it goes. Tren always pushes bp up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.