Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Avengers-Age of Ultron--Review

Just saw this today with the family and we ALL LOVED IT!! Just as in the first one,lots of great action scenes,great battles,and some pretty funny stuff as well.Also,as with the first one,the Hulk was a BAD MUTHA FUKER!!

Go t some new members added to the team as well.

On the F.I.S.T. movie rating scale I give this one a 10 out of 10.Definitely worth seeing in the theaters and adding to your movie collection once it comes out.

https://youtu.be/JAUoeqvedMo

enjoyed it but as a comic book nerd I was sad it didn't follow the story line, guess it would have been a trilogy to be accurate but mans at least have Hank Pym create Untron and not tony stark..

morrey said:
Not as good as the first avengers movie but still really good
morrey

The sequels never live up to the original of course, but both great movies none the less.

misterB said:
enjoyed it but as a comic book nerd I was sad it didn't follow the story line, guess it would have been a trilogy to be accurate but mans at least have Hank Pym create Untron and not tony stark..
misterB

Im not really sure on this one in regards to the comic book story but I can completely agree with you about changing the story lines for the movies.I know they are trying to give the story a "new age & modern" feel to it but IMHO,they should keep the basis of the original stories the same.Superman,SpiderMan,The Hulk,the same thing.

Some reboots are done quite well.............Take for instance Superman, Man of Steel. That was WELL done, and still tied in nicely. The last Spiderman reboot was really well done too. Can't wait to see how the Superman vs. Batman is done!

TSizemore said:
Some reboots are done quite well.............Take for instance Superman, Man of Steel. That was WELL done, and still tied in nicely. The last Spiderman reboot was really well done too. Can't wait to see how the Superman vs. Batman is done!
TSizemore

I think the remakes of Superman were good but to perfectly honest,I still didnt get the same feel as with the original.Sure it had much better graphics,but once you've seen the special effects over and over again,it becomes old hat.Also,I feel they put so much emphasis on the special effects,they forget about making a story that pulls you into it.As with reading a book,always better than a movie they make because it pulls YOU into the story.Your imagination basically writes the story in regards to how things look,how scenes play out,etc.Today,you're just watching a special effects light show.LOL

Also,I hate when they omit the original soundtrack to a movie.Soundtracks help make the movie and the character.You hear the Superman theme,you get pumped up.You hear the Rocky theme,you get pumped up,etc.Same with any movie soundtrack you hear the Jaws theme,you know whats coming.You hear the Jason theme,you know whats coming.New remakes are always leaving that out now and I feel its a critical part of the movies character.

Don't get me wrong,I liked them.Just prefer the Christopher Reeves ones better.

tkasch30 said:
I cant take anymore Fing super hero movies myself. Lol
tkasch30

Sorry to hear it.LOL.Im still loving them.You must not have collected comics? Thats not a thing in this generation any longer.LMAO

Can't wait to see this one. Won't be going to theatre anytime soon tho.

jshredz said:
Between working, a new born, and contest prep there's no time bro
jshredz

Gotcha.Been there my friend.Too many times it seems.LOL

Hopefully things will clear up for you soon to give you some room to breath.You're hard work now will pay off later so keep focused on that.

F.I.S.T. said:

Yes sir,as well as the bootleg salesmen..
F.I.S.T.
You'll be able to watch it soon on one of the kodi apps like genesis or youtubeonfire. I'm sure grim will install some of those in the streaming boxes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.