awesome friday

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So this morning I'm using a nail gun and shot one in behind my wrist. I was suprised it didn't hurt. Pulled it out wrist seemed fine I figure just lucky not real deep shots all up to date. I'm tough so went back to my job and motherfuck I shot one straight through my finger all the way out the other side. Pulled it out I think its fucked. Waiting on the wife to get ready then going to er guys. Great friday I can feel my wrist getting worse too must have hit a bone. Idk

its not a bone gun!

Yeah don't ignore the wrist. I did the same thing. Those nails have glue on them. Leads to bad infection.

While ur shooting urself with nails guns , I'm in court dealing w scumbags and assholes !!! What a great Friday !!! 🙂

Yea I'm up to date on my shots. Hottie nurse up in here at the er now. I think ima be ok but my wrist is gonna be sore so lifting is out hopefully not for to many days. Waiting on x rays now. Waiting on this nurse come baxk too 😀

Dago said:
So this morning I'm using a nail gun and shot one in behind my wrist. I was suprised it didn't hurt. Pulled it out wrist seemed fine I figure just lucky not real deep shots all up to date. I'm tough so went back to my job and motherfuck I shot one straight through my finger all the way out the other side. Pulled it out I think its fucked. Waiting on the wife to get ready then going to er guys. Great friday I can feel my wrist getting worse too must have hit a bone. Idk
Dagothat's awesome brother same thing happened to me monday.
Shot a nail through the eat of my hand and hit the nerve for my index finger lol

I'm good homies but the finger and wrist gonna be really sore for a few days. Doc said on the wrist injury I barely missed an artery so I'm lucky. I hate missing the weights seems like everytime i get into my cycle realgood something happens. I'm straight tho. Haven't had time to get on much lately gonna check things out for a bit. Hope everyone has a good weekend

Damn mane! I am.praying for bro. I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Damn bro you shot yourself twice? Wtf..
Well I hope you get better soon. Sucks to miss the gym. So I guess hit legs harder this week.

I buried one in the side of knee I was pulling the gun to me as I swung it I grabbed it and it hit my knee. It pulled right out but fucking hurt I hit nothing very lucky but doc said because I pulled it if I would have hit something I may have lost my leg. It happens so fast and if your a carpenter you will shoot yourself period glad it worked out but you are going to hurt for a few days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.