B-12

M.O.B. D

"Getting a pump is like cumming."-Arnold
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just wanted to see if any of you fellow meat heads are using or have used B-12 or B Complex? If so what dosage and sub q or IM? What did it do for you? Any advice will be helpful thanks guys!!!

M.O.B. D said:
Just wanted to see if any of you fellow meat heads are using or have used B-12 or B Complex? If so what dosage and sub q or IM? What did it do for you? Any advice will be helpful thanks guys!!!
M.O.B. DI have used b-12 complex in the past. it was the only injectable i could find with methylcobalamine instead of cyanacobalamine. I dosed at 1ml every 3 days or so. SubQ

M.O.B. D said:
M.O.B. D
Only used oral b12 liquid. Couldn't really tell. I've heard a b12 shot is good, there's a health food store nearby that has a nurse come in on Fridays and give shots. I'll have to try it sometime. I hope you get better feedback bro

I use it, 1/2-1 ml with my oils, makes injects less painful 😉

brand i use..
https://www.enhancegenetics.com/all_none_B00B6TV7HY_1000-Mcg-Vitamin-B12-Agrilabs-B-Complex-Plus-Huge-250-Ml-Bottle.html

GRIM said:
brand i use..
https://www.enhancegenetics.com/all_none_B00B6TV7HY_1000-Mcg-Vitamin-B12-Agrilabs-B-Complex-Plus-Huge-250-Ml-Bottle.html
GRIM
Nice, so that's how you got rich. ;D

pfff think i made $10 off that...

RockShawn said:
M.O.B. D said:
M.O.B. DI have used b-12 complex in the past. it was the only injectable i could find with methylcobalamine instead of cyanacobalamine. I dosed at 1ml every 3 days or so. SubQ

Awesome!! Thanks brotha!!

GRIM said:
I use it, 1/2-1 ml with my oils, makes injects less painful 😉
GRIM
Is there anything you don't know bruddah lmao!! You always have a good reply thanks GRIM!! I'm gonna order some ASAP !!

Take 1000mg of b12(one cc) with my TRT test 200mg(one cc) very Monday morning. I love it!!!

Look out for fag-ghost
Rainbows&Assholes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.