Back Acne

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
It seems like even on low dose TRT i am very prone to some annoying back acne. It seems to be centered on the middle of my back for the most part with a few randoms a bit lower, but not on my upper or shoulder area. I was prone to acne on the upper back and shoulder area back when i went through puberty, but never like this. They are dark, big, raised, and painful! Ive been using some prescription soaps my wife has, one is a sulfer soap for in the shower and the other is a cream, think its called aczone or something. At best, these may help settle them down here and there but no where near making them go away.

With summer approaching, im embarased to be in settings without a shirt on if other people are around. Which sucks, because on the same note i am very pleased with the physical progress ive made over the last 8 months. Anyone have any tips or advice? Not looking to take any oral acne medication, would prefer to keep to a soap or cream.

I always wear a clean shirt to bed and put it on right after I get out of the shower. I also use antibacterial dial soap for one or 2 showers a day. I had some bad acne and that got rid of it.
Also keep your estrogen in check. J run my estrogen very low or none at all.
And its a med but not harsh, just to get it under control so the soaps can start to be effective, use doxy antibiotic. Use for 2 weeks and do not miss a dose. Dose is body weight dependent twice daily. Google aquatic antibiotics, stuff doesn't require a prescription and works just as good and is cheaper. I have used them for many years now.

Right now not currently running any estrogen drugs. I use arimidex here and there but like to come off every now and then. I feel like once i am on it gives me bad anxiety. I am prone to elevated E levels. Was in the high 60's on 160mgs of test c TRT when i dont use any arimidex. Bumped my test up to 250mg per week of test E a few weeks ago and will be starting some low dose anavar this friday, so was probably planning on adding back in the arimidex at .5mg twice per week.

I was using antibacterial dial for a while but almost felt it made things worse. As for the antibiotic you mention, that is purely for absorption of the soaps?

Right now not currently running any estrogen drugs. I use arimidex here and there but like to come off every now and then. I feel like once i am on it gives me bad anxiety. I am prone to elevated E levels. Was in the high 60's on 160mgs of test c TRT when i dont use any arimidex. Bumped my test up to 250mg per week of test E a few weeks ago and will be starting some low dose anavar this friday, so was probably planning on adding back in the arimidex at .5mg twice per week.

I was using antibacterial dial for a while but almost felt it made things worse. As for the antibiotic you mention, that is purely for absorption of the soaps?
puff88If that particular AI give you anxiety then swith to aromasin or Letrozole. Aro being less harsh and giving better free test levels.

And the antibiotics is purely to kill the bacteria in the pours which is causing most of the redness and swelling you are experiencing. Then once the bacteria under the skin and in the pours are under control from the antibiotic, the the soap can be much more effective at killing surface bacteria on the skin.

This is what my doctor had me do. I had the same cystic ance you are describing and after several weeks on doxy antibiotic it got way better and then the soap was more effective. And I still do the clean shirt at night and a clean shirt in the morning now.
Bacteria and oil buildup easily when we sleep and don't move and sweat at night. So the clean shirts help keep it off the clothing and from building up.

puff88and I would check out the half life of your AI's. I know some of them have a short half life and need to be used every other day or every three days to be effective at keeping your estrogen levels low consistently.
Google aromatice inhibitor half life.

Yes arimidex was being taken every 3.5 days and aromasin i would do m/w/f

Yes arimidex was being taken every 3.5 days and aromasin i would do m/w/f
puff88I took letro every third day Anc I did m3 wonders and dried me out. But that is different person to person.

I wouldnt use letro myself right now, not using any high conversion compounds at the moment.

I decided to order some doxycycline and will give it a go for about 2 weeks, see if it helps settle things down a bit so the soaps can do their job. Keep you all posted.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.