MattyIce

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
VIP Member
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Starting next week, sust @ 850 for 12 and 6 weeks tbol @ 50. Starting weight 243lbs @ 6'2". Bf...?? 15%?
That is all.

I'm terrible at guessing body fat... but you can see abs pretty decent..

but are you only gonna run sust and tbol... what are your goals?

Haven't run just test in a long while, curious to see how my body responds.

Looking good bro

Haven't run just test in a long while, curious to see how my body responds.

that addition of tbol should kick ass... the couple of times i ran tbol.. i loved it! like dbol and var had a love child...

I lied... came home to find out my old' lady is screwing around..so I'm having to move this weekend me and my daughter. Maybe in a couple weeks!

MattyIce date=1486144925 said:
I lied... came home to find out my old' lady is screwing around..so I'm having to move this weekend me and my daughter. Maybe in a couple weeks!
MattyIce date=1486144925Damn man sorry to hear!
Especially on this weekend bro....

MattyIce date=1486144925 said:
MattyIce date=1486144925wtf. That sucks man. You'll survive... You and the daughter will prevail through this........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.