Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
oh what fun we guys do for some fine tail, hate the dating crap but its better than the hand I guess!

It works great for some. Others have had past issues so when jumping into a new relationship its not easy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am glad I am happily married, a lot of people carry to much baggage from past relationships, lets face it things are etched in their memories forever and it doesn't take much to bring those memories back to the surface. This may sound cold but before I was married this time, which took years to find the right person, I dated a woman who's husband had died and I understood the whole situation but I was taking back seat to his memories even in our relationship and that just wasn't going to happen. If she couldn't put everything in correct perspective then I had to go and I had to go. Just an example (maybe extreme) but an example of people and memories interfering in a new relationship.

I never married but I dated lots of jerks. I'd rather stay alone than living with an asshole.

oh what fun we guys do for some fine tail, hate the dating crap but its better than the hand I guess!
GRIM
The hand is a lot cheaper.....

Dating? Man 90% of my life is one night stand. No spending a ton cash, not dealing with headaches. Just getting in and getting out.

being a gimp does not...

6'3" went out drank got laid few times last night and bahh wishing i didnt tbh
Just gotta hit gym harder

6'3" went out drank got laid few times last night and bahh wishing i didnt tbh
Just gotta hit gym harder
GRIMGot laid a few time lol, that is where all your workout energy is going to...😉

i don't think you're a bitch, Millennium Girl 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.