Back to the basics

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
One of my first cycles with high percentage of quality muscle retained after the steroids have been discontinued. Test-e 600 mg injections every 5th day. 600 mg equipoise every 7th day 50 mg winstrol 30 first 30 days then run the eq test for 15 weeks. 1 think about eq I've come to be curious about is its affect on the liver. Most reads on eq you find is its mild on the kidneys and liver. I'm gonna have bloods done around 10 weeks in. Pretty basic but effective cycle. Also will run nolva at 15mg a day just from the conversion to estrogen just from the testosterone at 600mg.

i belive EQ is mild, only real concern is donating blood as the red cells get larger and more numerous but a normal donation will keep things in check, i didn't do this last cycle fearing it would take away my vascularity, foolish move always health first

misterB said:
i belive EQ is mild, only real concern is donating blood as the red cells get larger and more numerous but a normal donation will keep things in check, i didn't do this last cycle fearing it would take away my vascularity, foolish move always health first
misterB Donating blood is a huge help

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.