Bacne

ElChango

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anyone know what a way to combat it. Bought a scrub, and taking vitamin B5, some of it has been drying out but still got it. I stopped taking my multi because it has biotin in it.

I hear accutane works wonders. I don't know from experience but a few bros say it works amazing.

EGH carries Accutane. I just use a good brush and some stupid feminine smelling wash that my wife gave me. It helps big time

In my personal experience, the only thing that causes acne for me is either my estrogen is too high or too low. If I keep it within a certain range I can run endless amounts of gear and not get acne.

However I wouldn't say I have any type of predisposition towards acne. When I do get it it strikes me on the back first.

You might consider checking estrogen levels. Either way it is a big factor. I really haven't found anything that works though. I just try to stay as cleanly as possible. I've tried different scrubs, ointments, shampoos whatever. Nothing made a difference except for e2 levels..

Just curious does your bacne itch?
Sometimes when i'm about to get a break out my lower back will start fucking itching to all hell in the middle of the night. Sometimes it gets so bad that it will keep me up at night.

Only time I break out is when my E levels are getting high, easy fix. Def make sure that's not your issue befor experimenting with harsh acne meds..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accutane works wonders. I ran a protocol that I found years ago on the boards. It was 10mg eod for 100 days. It completely killed my subvaceous glands which is what I wanted. I now no longer get bacne or break out anywhere. V

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I agree with you guys on the E levels but some guys just get it bad. I havent had an issue for a while but when i would still do a pct i got it horrible coming off cycle. Accutane cleared that shit up in 3 months . i ran 20mgs a day for the three months and found it pleasant with none of the harsh sides. This was pharm grade but i know Eriks is GTG as well.

Yes man! is IStretinoin accutane? I've tried everything. Even when i was off it was nasty, especially now with the sweat and the summer weather. Its getting better but Vitamin B5 will cause my hair to fall out lmfao. fuck!

ElChango said:
Yes man! is IStretinoin accutane? I've tried everything. Even when i was off it was nasty, especially now with the sweat and the summer weather. Its getting better but Vitamin B5 will cause my hair to fall out lmfao. fuck!
ElChango
Yes it is

ElChango said:
Anyone know what a way to combat it. Bought a scrub, and taking vitamin B5, some of it has been drying out but still got it. I stopped taking my multi because it has biotin in it.
ElChangoWhy don't you like the biotin its hella good for your hair bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I used PanOxyl acne cleansing bar. After 2 weeks of straight use my bacne started drying up and cleared

Not saying it will clear it up completely, sounds like you may have a severe case, but get out in the sun. The UV rays will help to kill bacteria that may be contributing to your condition. Also, when using scrubbers be sure to scrub gently. Scrubbing too hard will irritate your condition and may make it worse.

I stopped taking biotin because i was breaking out bad with it. Now that I stopped its a lot less. I literally just bought PanOxyl 2 days ago. Been using that too. Thanks a lot guys!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.