Bad memory

W

Wabbitt

When I was born, I got a choice - A big dick or a good memory. I can't remember what I chose

So i guess they didnt give you either...

I know I'm digging up old garbage, but I miss Wabbitt. Anybody know what ever happened to him? I'm going to guess he died in an atom bomb size explosion mixing chemicals trying to make the ultimate steroid concoction, but that's just a guess.

Anyone know for sure?

See him from time to time on fb

Did he get booted from the board? He was one of the guys I really enjoyed back during the Freakz board. He was crazy as hell, but in a great way. Sure would be nice to have him back here if he's still in the lifting world.

If that's not possible, just tell him I was asking and said hi please.

T-bar said:
Did he get booted from the board? He was one of the guys I really enjoyed back during the Freakz board. He was crazy as hell, but in a great way. Sure would be nice to have him back here if he's still in the lifting world. If that's not possible, just tell him I was asking and said hi please.
T-bar
no
he was staff then went huge chunks of time not signing in, talking weeks
finally had to remove him from staff
he got butt hurt

He did have a habit of vanishing. I think it's because of all the old horny women that live in his community. Getting tied up and locked in a basement can really F up your schedule.

T-bar said:
He did have a habit of vanishing. I think it's because of all the old horny women that live in his community. Getting tied up and locked in a basement can really F up your schedule.
T-bar
I like wabbit but I NEED active staff
Can't believe he didn't understand
So many just want the title and nothing more

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.