Bad rip mix

Heavyduty

Pumped
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Bro I came on a sponsor on another board some of you guys may be on..who just added rip mix 300 for 50$ a bottle so I grabbed a cpl ...omg .both my Delts and my left leg are useless ..I have a bad fever and am throwing up ...js..if u see ripmix for 50$ don't buy it g ...this sucks ass

Bro I came on a sponsor on another board some of you guys may be on..who just added rip mix 300 for 50$ a bottle so I grabbed a cpl ...omg .both my Delts and my left leg are useless ..I have a bad fever and am throwing up ...js..if u see ripmix for 50$ don't buy it g ...this sucks ass
HeavydutyWhat the hell? Name up the lab

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You letting everyone know what lab isn't a bad thing, actually a safety and sterilization concern to me, bro in glad you are ok now, we inject this into our bodies and not all the time it to turns out just a rough few days. I have know some bad cases as well as everyone else on here. I not wring this to pressure you either. Your my homie and glad that bad shit didn't do you in.

Excellent. I don't think there's anything wrong with naming this lab. You've called out a specific product, offered at a specific price, that had specific side effects. And, you've also called this out as your own personal experience.
If you were naming this lab as complete bunk, scamming, etc, then I would be asking where your documented proof was.
Community safety is more important in this instance. We should all keep in mind, this was also a personal experience and not a community phenomenon, so we don't need everyone running out in the streets yelling the "red coats are coming", either.

Heard stories like this many times of ther years, usually from non proficient laboratory chem. techs NOT cleansing equipment properly with 9% bleach then going over this with alcohol. <this is the lab standard for killing all bacteria strains, and blood born illnesses. and they may NOT be using CGMP compliant/clean facilities. Or it could be something wrong with the specific brew too. Lots of factors here, interested in hearing other complaints and narrowing down what it actually is so the community is knowledgeable.

The fish antiboitics work just as well as human antibiotics.
Fish Antibiotics - Free Shipping on NON-Prescription Fish Antibiotics

For an infection like this: KFLEX (cephalexin) 500mg every 12 hours per medical recommendation.
  • cephalexin for adults
  • The usual adult dose is 250 mg every 6 hours.
  • Some infections may be treated with 500 mg every 12 hours.
  • Skin
  • Bone infections
amoxicillin is for larger easier to kill bacteria use kflex or if this is NOT just a reaction to 0ne of the three compound or your ALLERGIC to maybe the EO if they used EO or a solvent they use.
YOU MIGHT END UP IN THE HOSPITAL ESPECIALLY IF YOU NAILED 3 AREAS with this.
IMHO I think you will be alright if you knock this out with kflex ok?!

For those that value knowledge:
NEVER OVER USE antibiotics better put use antibiotics sparingly or your body can and will build up an immunity to the type of antibiotics uses. A scary example is flesh eating bacteria our over use of antibiotics have caused this kind of bacteria to be prevalent in about every hospital setting. Not something any of us want.
Better to be militant in safety than not.

Last edited:
No more neuaseua and fever just sore as fuck still man ..bad experience ..the guy just pretty much laughed at me too

No more neuaseua and fever just sore as fuck still man ..bad experience ..the guy just pretty much laughed at me too
HeavydutyWhat Guy the owner of private label?

Heavyduty
What Guy the owner of private label?

.......or was it the rep? Either way, something like that isn't good to laugh at, unless you made light of the situation first

Whoever I was speaking to in email he was pretty much like ya well ..I said it's not for everybody fuck you ..

Bet my left pinky that was not the owner. If it was then very little respect or honor not professionalism for the situation.
I would ask for a something you have used in the past that worked for YOU and see how he reacts to that.

This is a business just like any other business.

Let us know, further info please thank you.

Last edited:
IMG_20180528_192843.webp Ah there on several different boards I am or have been on .. I'll upload a pic of the bottle when I got it .. and I can tell u it's not 100tren .. I can only take 25-50 Mg's daily without insomnia ..I haven't missed a wink of sleep at suppsoedly 100 mg aday

View attachment 22652 Ah there on several different boards I am or have been on .. I'll upload a pic of the bottle when I got it .. and I can tell u it's not 100tren .. I can only take 25-50 Mg's daily without insomnia ..I haven't missed a wink of sleep at suppsoedly 100 mg aday
HeavydutyYeah I know that they are at several boards I was just curious about which board you had ordered it from? And why didn't he put his regular labels on it? You can get it tested for around $70-$80 bucks I believe and know exactly how much of each compound is in it if you wanted

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

View attachment 22652 Ah there on several different boards I am or have been on .. I'll upload a pic of the bottle when I got it .. and I can tell u it's not 100tren .. I can only take 25-50 Mg's daily without insomnia ..I haven't missed a wink of sleep at suppsoedly 100 mg aday
Heavyduty
WE ASK WHAT BOARD SO WE KNOW WHO THE REP IS YOU ARE DEALING WITH MAY BE.

LOOKS LIKE THERE IS TREN IN THERE TO ME.
THAT BITE YOUR GETTING IS SOMETHING ELSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.

ODD THEY DID A VERY BASIC NO NAME LABEL ITS NOT HARD TO PRINT OUT LABELS IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT EQUIPMENT FOR A LAB.

Last edited:
IMG_0117.webp seriously tho my ass is swollen up like Kim Kardashian and from 4 days ago ..this shit is trash man ..i can barely even sit down man ..I won't ever order from there again ..I have used alot of their products in the past they were all good wether it's a fluke or not idk but having a Kim Kardashian and dude laughing at me for it is to much for me man IMG_0117.webp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.