Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
BAKING CRYSTALLIZED GEAR

Just thought I would post this up since there has been recent talk of crystallized gear and everyone today seems to use the boiling water in a pan method.Some ive heard have not had too much luck with this method.Back in the day we used to bake our crashed gear and it worked every time.Here's how you do it.............

First vent the vial with a pin and make sure the needle is not in the oil so you dont risk boiling out the gear.

Than bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 225 degrees.

Take out the vial and swirl it around gently for a bit and then bake it for another 10-15 minutes.

Remove it from the oven,let it cool and bingo.............GOOD AS NEW!!

Hope this helps some of you out.It seems to be a forgotten way of bringing your gear back to life but I swear by it on the most crashed gear.

I'm gonna chime in and not to thread hi-jack as it's very good advice.
But let's make this as simple as it really needs to be.

Step 1 - go to Walmart spend $20 dollars on a hotplate.

Step 2 - place hot plate on LOW temp

Step 3 - place crashed vials on burners flat surface close to eye. No need to vent vials as we won't be getting hot enough to cause enough pressure to blow the cap.

Step 4 - Very important to keep close eye on vials while heating and once hormone has fallen back in to solution remove from burner and let cool in a safe place at room temp. And your back in business!

-BD

I'm gonna chime in and not to thread hi-jack as it's very good advice.
But let's make this as simple as it really needs to be.

Step 1 - go to Walmart spend $20 dollars on a hotplate.

Step 2 - place hot plate on LOW temp

Step 3 - place crashed vials on burners flat surface close to eye. No need to vent vials as we won't be getting hot enough to cause enough pressure to blow the cap.

Step 4 - Very important to keep close eye on vials while heating and once hormone has fallen back in to solution remove from burner and let cool in a safe place at room temp. And your back in business!

-BD
Mack29

Great advice as well brother.Hijack away.I too have a hot plate and have used this method many times as well,The difference is I still always vent the bottle.For my business,all my career I traveled alot and would bring that with me in case I ever needed it.Especially in colder winter months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.