GoPro

Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
I just wanted to say that EG is a close knit group of people thats more like a family than any other Board.
That being said.....Ricnixon is one hell of a guy. Definitely selfless and cares about people on this board. Brother helped me out. Thank you bro.

Yes sir it seems like he is willing that help anyone out whether they need it or not, one hell of a good guy!!!

Here on EG we are able to discuss things without a bunch of wining, bitching, and complaining which some people do just for attention on other boards and if anything comes up we can always work it out some how. 🙂

I have known Ric for several years now.... a class to say the least. A reliable man on his word and always willing to help others.

I have known Ric for several years now.... a class to say the least. A reliable man on his word and always willing to help others.
01dragonslayer
Yea brother it’s been a minute. Time flys doesn’t it. I can honestly say that you are one of the best most engaging members I’ve come across, on any board for that matter, in my 20 years in this community. I appreciate you bro and everything you have done for me trades, transactions, advice you name it.

Yea brother it’s been a minute. Time flys doesn’t it. I can honestly say that you are one of the best most engaging members I’ve come across, on any board for that matter, in my 20 years in this community. I appreciate you bro and everything you have done for me trades, transactions, advice you name it.
RicnixonLikewise my friend.

I just wanted to say that EG is a close knit group of people thats more like a family than any other Board.
That being said.....Ricnixon is one hell of a guy. Definitely selfless and cares about people on this board. Brother helped me out. Thank you bro.
GoProIndeed..! Totally agree on this...!
Have known him ( not "personally" of course , ) but from 2 other forums I/we belong. One of which has become a Ghost town for apparent reasons. HCU , I'll leave it at that, as I'm sure word's going round. Also, he gave me the invite to here. In which I just haven't had the extra time to frequent. This will change. I'll be getting in here more often, because if the aforementioned ↑ regarding HCU , So, a worthy trade-off. Good post .

MotorCity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.