Banning encryption?!

Ha I doubt that will happen.

With all the talk about privacy and if adm stays Don t think it will happen.

i doubt it either but gov always forcing back doors etc my main worry companies will be more willing to hand keys over

i doubt it either but gov always forcing back doors etc my main worry companies will be more willing to hand keys over
GRIMYes or if they feel it is a threat to national security. That seems to take precedence.

In the Mueller report, it noted that some of Trump's campaign officials used these apps, presumably to cover up some shady dealings. Kind of ironic that now there is talk about banning them. Maybe not too ironic considering that Trump seemingly looks up to murderous dictators like Kim Jong Un and Vlad Putin, who are known to quash this type of technology (and crush dissent)

I was going to mention this but didn’t.

I should probably leave the politics off the board. my bad

Well everything you said is true.

I know, but some might still find it offensive. i'm on some other boards where there is political talk, and it becomes a real shitshow in a hurry. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.