Baptisim

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So I been attending church lately a church I started taking my daughter to when she was around 8 years old. She got baptized in November of 2019 she in turn baptized me this past Sunday. They have a addiction class on Thursday night's im gonna start attending. A new job offer was recently offered. Man I messed up made some mistakes. You know tho when your in the grip of addiction sometimes you don't realize how bad you are or how bad shape your in. I have many friends that I've lost and due to heroin overdoses and seen a lot of bad things go down over the years. I look back at my youth and the things I've done and I admit I am ashamed man it's hard to look at yourself sober and look back at the things you've done. I remember being on this board for so long now and I just wonder if I'll ever gain the respect I once had here again or should I just pack it up and go to another board another name. Are there any real christian guys on here?

I'm a Buddhist but not a very good one as it is a difficult path

So I been attending church lately a church I started taking my daughter to when she was around 8 years old. She got baptized in November of 2019 she in turn baptized me this past Sunday. They have a addiction class on Thursday night's im gonna start attending. A new job offer was recently offered. Man I messed up made some mistakes. You know tho when your in the grip of addiction sometimes you don't realize how bad you are or how bad shape your in. I have many friends that I've lost and due to heroin overdoses and seen a lot of bad things go down over the years. I look back at my youth and the things I've done and I admit I am ashamed man it's hard to look at yourself sober and look back at the things you've done. I remember being on this board for so long now and I just wonder if I'll ever gain the respect I once had here again or should I just pack it up and go to another board another name. Are there any real christian guys on here?
Dago@Dago You are always welcome here. Don't ever think you need to go anywhere else.

DagoI was always a Christian but now I am upping to to a rcia class. I have seen ghost and things when I was young. So I know there was a deeper connection to the universe besides what we see.

I was also addicted to dope after I became a believer.
I can honestly say all I did was prayed and believed and I have never done or wanted to dope again.

I do get looks when people see me out of church in a tank top I feel like they are judging me but that is just my own paranoia.

I never push my belief on boards unless some one asked me about it.
I keep the boards for my escape from stress and bs by training and trying to stay healthy and live long enough to watch my kids conquer life in a positive way.

Food is everything!!!

I'm Christian. I know for a fact that God helped me get sober bro.
Remembering the thi g you have done in your past is good to get you sober and staying strong....But dont live in the past.
From the second you decide to live a good life and do good, you are a knew creation Christ.
People are people. They are gonna judge no matter how perfect you are. But in all reality it only matters what God thinks.
This is coming from one Christian to another.
I dont look down on people or other religions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.