BCAAs

anabol69

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Do any of you take BCAAs throughout day or just mainly during your workouts?
Some days im so damn tired from work (i run my own biz) i feel like coming home and crashing out.
I was told that many who drink a shitload of water during day add bcaa so they dont get tired of plain water. I thought maybe bcaas will make me functional at end of my day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

i take BCAA only when i am in fasting mode... and generally sip on some til my first meal at lunch

Expectations for bcaa is way to high. I doubt youll get the boost your after. however you might want to try optimum nutritions amino energy, bcaa plus caffiene, on days your sluggish.

sityslicker1 date=1480435351 said:
Expectations for bcaa is way to high. I doubt youll get the boost your after. however you might want to try optimum nutritions amino energy, bcaa plus caffiene, on days your sluggish.
sityslicker1 date=1480435351Amen! That's exactly what I do. I get a great lift without any crash or headaches when I stop using it.

I ordered some caffeine supps from ON and got this energy supp.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.