BCAA's

just in my protein shakes

Thanks Wacko, I was just gonna ask a question like this. I just picked up a bag of BCAAs in the powder form from bulk supplements and I would like some input on when and how much?

[attachment deleted by admin]

powder metabolizes a lot quicker then tabs...just something to consider if timing is important to you. I personally would go with powder. I'd use it pre/intra/post workout. Layne norton suggest using it (specifically leucine) in b/w meals to boost protein synthesis.

I see it says 1500 mg that's not a lot per serving. My post workout shake has 3000mg of L-glutamine And 5000mg of bcaa's. 100mg is equal to 1gram.

i use the powder mostly, but sometimes pills... i do an intermittent fasting type diet so i use the powder a lot...

I don't bother with them.........get bocoodles of BCAA's in my protein powder and RTD's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.