been at the hospital for days

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Wife had emergency surgery removed her gallbladder and did some other things that needed to fixed. I been away from home for days man but she's OK and we will be going home tomorrow. I was scared to death man before they put her under she was crying and scared wanting me she was panicking. Very emotional man I have to say it shook me and not much does. Be glad to be back home.

Couple of you guys I sent pm''s to about packs I needed to send. I will get those out tomorrow

Damn bro, glad she's okay now! Gallbladder issues are painful I hear. Thank God she's okay now though. Stay by her side and continue being a great husband.

Glad to hear she's alright brother. I pray for her a quick recovery. Surgery is always scary shit.

Yea I said days but it's only been the weekend but it seems like days. Poor girl has staples all over her belly. All packs just went out fellas sorry about that. They was supposed to schedule an appointment for it but it couldn't wait. Glad this shit is over tho

Just glad it's done, and over, and she's healthy! Awesome!!
I sat on a grand jury once for a malpractice suit on a gal bladder removal. Doctor damn near killed the patient....real scary shit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back