Been away for awhile. Who is a good secure email these days

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey guys! Been some time. Who is everyone using for a secure email these days? And why? Thanks in advance

I use proton mail and have for a long time, never any issues concerning privacy at all, to me they ae the most secure right now.
Welcome back Lith.

I prefer Tutanota. I have both an account there and Proton but my Proton was hacked once about a year ago. Never had any issues with Tutanota.

I prefer Tutanota. I have both an account there and Proton but my Proton was hacked once about a year ago. Never had any issues with Tutanota.
01dragonslayervery highly doubt the account was hacked, more than likely an outside phish which can happen to any provider as its out of their control

very highly doubt the account was hacked, more than likely an outside phish which can happen to any provider as its out of their control
GRIMHe’s right I had the exact same issue awhile back. Gave G my password to look into it. Got phished.

I have a Tutanota account but I never use it, may have to check out the Ctemplar. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.