Been on sabbatical, just enjoying life until!!

Thor

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey, bro's and sisters 😉, sorry been missing you guys, with life and long days I just had to have a sabbatical for a while. I am going to try and get a new sponsor on here and possibly rep for them not sure. As of now, I am out of commision, I drive a big rig, 18 wheeler day cab doing local truckload deliveries, just drop and hook no touching freight. Well to make a long story short I picked up a trailer and the shipper did not secure the freight or load in the trailer correctly and the reason I know this is because I was making a right-hand turn at an intersection in the city and the freight (37,000lbs) slammed against the driver side of the trailer flipping the truck onto its side and taking all the meat off the back of my left arm as I slid on the pavement. 2 surgeries, one ortho and one plastic, I am on the mend but they still have to MRI my left knee that was trapped under the steering wheel and check my lower back and kneck out. Sure ACL or PCL is torn in my left knee but in time all will be ok!!

I will post a few pictures and all the black stuff you see is black foam where the meat on my arm used to be but I was lucky no detached muscles and hard work can fill in where the plastic surgeon couldn't (since it's workmanscomp) if you know what I mean, not the best job.

Damn dude....that ducks! Glad you're ok though!

Damn dude....that ducks! Glad you're ok though!
TSizemoreI am back brother, I have missed everyone, life just became very tiring with long hours etc...work and sleep and that was it just sucks..Well I am sure I will be going down another career path because proving the shipper screwed up without any pictures is almost impossible for the lawyer so she is just dealing with workers comp. right now and if she thinks she can then we will go after the neglagent shipper but it is always the drivers fault with a big rig...no matter what.

When I am healed I will be cranking that Iron again brother TS!!! For sure...Man I hate watching my body recompitself...LOL not in a good way!!!!!

When I am healed I will be cranking that Iron again brother TS!!! For sure...Man I hate watching my body recompitself...LOL not in a good way!!!!!
ThorYea man! I definitely hear that... Good thing is, it will come back a lot quicker then it took to get there in the first place. The issue is usually beating the mental aspect of being out so long.

IMG_1406.webp

Attachments

• IMG_1405.webp
    IMG_1405.webp
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
Damn dude!

TSizemoreTook it all off brother, I used one arm to crawl up and out of the rig and the EMT said "your elbow is showing or sticking out. The adrenaline was so strong I didn't feel a thing (thank GOD for adrenaline rushes), called my wife from my cell phone and told her not to speed, lol. When I laid down in the ambulance OMG, it hit and felt like someone put my elbow on the cement and smashed it with a sledge hammer. EMT was like we can't give you any pain meds were only a few minutes from the hospital, oh yea ok LOL.......I can post the after surgery shots my wife took in a bit if you like.

The black is the foam packing I was talking about, my elbow was showing through. You can start to see the split up the back of my tricep he said he couldn't get the flap pulled over so that was stitched and has to close on it's own. 3 times a week nurses would unpack it at hospital then at home, take the wound vac off then put it all back in. Don't that sound wonderful. LOL, I also have some jacked up pictures after the skin graft was taken from my thigh and the flap was cut and pulled across my arm, I think he could have done a better job but workers comp. (Just guessing) maybe it will look much better and not so flat or like it has a dip in it down the road. Well I know with what I will be using hopefully it will look much better, there are some peptides that are wonderful things!!

Yea, I've experienced that Adrenaline scenario when I fell off a roof 24ft and shattered my foot and broke my back. Didn't hurt until latter
.. Then I wanted to kill somebody!

Yea, I've experienced that Adrenaline scenario when I fell off a roof 24ft and shattered my foot and broke my back. Didn't hurt until latter
.. Then I wanted to kill somebody!
TSizemoreOh shit bro, broke your back. Damn I am glad you were able to recover from it, we are all just older soldiers with battle scars to prove our service...lol We keep on though and that is what it is all about!!!! The drive inside!!

Damn bro that's insane, glad your in good spirit.

Get well soon, so you can start killing that iron again!

Damn bro that's insane, glad your in good spirit.

Get well soon, so you can start killing that iron again!
BighektBrother I am trying to be I was just starting to mass up when this happened and it's rough on the mind when you have hit the gym so hard to keep your body parts looking good and the shape looking right. Thanks you guys help a lot keeping me from going to a low place!! 😉

Last edited:
One thing brothers, in a couple days in the hospital I went from 230 to 250...2 days I think it was the antibiotic they were giving me. They had like a wide open drip, bag after bag after bag I blew up so bad in the abdomen area that they did a CT to see if I had internal bleeding. All that and the saline bags that they were running through me. Antibiotics are bad even though we need them some times, like in my case but they did a job on my system. I am still bloated and trying to bring my body back to a balanced state.

Last edited:
The lower part of my arm is where they covered my arm with the graph from my thigh (folded it and laid it in to start the tissue growth and attachment process by the body. The elbow you can see a split up my tricep a little bit, the Dr said he couldn't do anything about that because it might interfere with the flap over the elbow. The flap came from my arm, all he did was like skinning a deer, just peeled some skin from my arm back and repositioned it to cover my elbow area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back