TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Walked out the door this morning....I was gonna be on time for a change......when BAM! I look up and got trash all surrounding my truck. I think, Damn it, friggin Raccoons! Then I start looking at my truck, it's filthy now, all around the bed. I look down and what do I see..........

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hell you better keep the kids in at night..looks like a monster bear.

big raccoon!

RockShawn said:
No, on second thought, looks more like Minotaur. And they like to get trucks dirt too.
RockShawnYeah, You should see my truck.....it's like he just rubbed all over it, from one side of the bed around to the other. After he rolled in the mud! BIG ASS BEAR, no claw marks on the side, he just stood up, and reach over.

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
No, on second thought, looks more like Minotaur. And they like to get trucks dirt too.
RockShawnYeah, You should see my truck.....it's like he just rubbed all over it, from one side of the bed around to the other. After he rolled in the mud! BIG ASS BEAR, no claw marks on the side, he just stood up, and reach over.

A real man would go and grab that little cub and whip the shit out of it using only his hands, come on try it, and have your old lady with the video camera ready lol

Thats a damn squirrel track lol. Or it could be Jody with some bear track shoes on.

Boltbreaker said:
Thats pretty cool actually just watch out when you walk out the door lol..
BoltbreakerRaccoons on the back deck and bears in the front yard.........time to load the shotgun!

TSizemore said:
Boltbreaker said:
Thats pretty cool actually just watch out when you walk out the door lol..
BoltbreakerRaccoons on the back deck and bears in the front yard.........time to load the shotgun!
Protein!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.