Too Small

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey EG!

Just making my way through the board after some time away. I'm happy to see TSize is an Admin now...I'm sure he's been in that position for awhile.

I'm unable to lift at the moment. I was in a car accident back in January and my car was totaled. I'm still without a car...fucking GAP!!! I also have C3-T2 damage. I have to go in for Facet Joint Injections next week. I am NOT looking forward to those. I also have some lower back problems now, but doctors are not doing anything about it because I'm not having numbness, loss of feeling, no real mobility issues...just extreme stiffness and discomfort.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in, say Hey, and hoping to become a little more active.

TS (Too Small)

Bro I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in the auto industry so I see A LOT of people coming in after accidents and car accidents are no joke. I totalled one a few years ago hitting a semi and I was fortunate to only have a concussion and get a little banged up. Best of wishes in your healing process and I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the car. If there are any questions you have about gap or anything I can do to help expedite your process, let me know.

Bro I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in the auto industry so I see A LOT of people coming in after accidents and car accidents are no joke. I totalled one a few years ago hitting a semi and I was fortunate to only have a concussion and get a little banged up. Best of wishes in your healing process and I'm sorry to hear about your situation with the car. If there are any questions you have about gap or anything I can do to help expedite your process, let me know.
Vette63Thanks brother!! Much appreciated.

Welcome back brother!!! I saw that whole GAP mess. Pissed me off just reading about it. Damn insurance is just a mandated scam! Take it easy, heal up, and let it happen. I know how you push yourself...

Hope you heel up soon bro an get back into your normal routine !!!! Keep your head up ....

I understand where you're coming from. Haven't had the horrible gap insurance but did have several back injuries. Im currently receiving as many injections as they will give me in my lumbar region until I can get through the busy season at work

I went yesterday for my injections, BUT!!!! I could not get them as my blood pressure way too high. Had they done the injections, there was a very high risk of me having a heart attack or a stroke! Problem now is, I do not have a primary doc, nor health insurance. And my car insurance will not cover BP meds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.