Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

BEFORE BED OR MID-NIGHT SNACK

I found this one some time ago, tried it,and it was GOOD.Been eating this one ever since.Sometimes before bed or sometimes when I wake up during the night,around 2am every night.

Take 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese and mix it in a bowl with 1 scoop (any flavor) casein protein, add a bit of cold water so its a bit more soupy. Throw that in the freezer 2-3 hours before its time to eat.

Take 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (I used Smart Balance Creamy) and throw that in a small glass bowl with 1/3 cup warm water. Add a pack or two of splenda and a dash or two of cinnamon. Give this a 45-60 second zap in the microwave, then stir this up right after you pull it out until its well blended, blow on the mix as you stir and watch it turn to a cream like consistency! Throw that in the fridge to cool.

Now when its time to eat, take both items out and ice your now almost frozen protein mix with the peanut butter topping.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.