Beginning the Blast

Inhuman2024

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Alright ive been cruising on 250 a week of sust and the time is here. Pharma primo. The Bayer primo from juiced and the omadren from them as well and then some var from Drakkon before they took there break. Gonna run 200mg primo 2x a week 250 omadren 2x a week and var 25mg 2x a day to start then tweak that as i go.

That's pretty much how I blast, I've never used primo but Eq or npp along with var. Really like it my strength go up, while not massive gains. They are solid you can keep when you go back to trt.
While I don't do tren anymore given my age I did a real low dose awhile ago, added it to my blast man I got crazy lean and vascular felt so good and no tren sides probably cause it is was so low. Which solidify my beliefs less is more.
@Inhuman2019 enjoy the blast!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.