Best arsenal for getting shredded?

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Im putting together my next cycle, and am looking to lean out as much as possible. Im going to try a low test/ high tren/ mast run that ive read about... But aside from that, what do you guys feel leans you out the best? Im going to do all long esters because i prefer less pinning and am fine with tren. What peptides do you guys reap the most benefits from? Ghrp and cjc? I just dont want to run hgh, but other than that im up for whatever. And yes i know i will be tightening up my diet as well.

Dammit, I was gonna say diet then I read the last line. Lol.

Short esters. Prop tren. Mast for hardness. Mdht and proviron.

And diet. 🙂

As far as peptides go I would say get some igf-1. Ive seen it lean a lot of people out

Long esters are not your best for lean growth at all. Prop/Mast/Tren A is the best. Cycle with Winny or Var. Then towards the end add in Clen/T3. This is the absolute best for leaning out! Oh.......and Diet!!!!

TSizemore said:
Long esters are not your best for lean growth at all. Prop/Mast/Tren A is the best. Cycle with Winny or Var. Then towards the end add in Clen/T3. This is the absolute best for leaning out! Oh.......and Diet!!!!
TSizemore
Bingo.

spunoutdj said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Bingo.
You're one smart cookie,....Spunout!!! 😉

TSizemore said:
spunoutdj said:
TSizemore said:
TSizemore
Bingo.
You're one smart cookie,....Spunout!!! 😉

Welp, both fools beat me to both punchlines above... TREN/MAST/PROP!!! BINGO!

RockShawn said:

And diet. 🙂
RockShawn
i have a question bout this. i def will be bald eventually, want to hold on as long as possible since im only 26.

mast/mdht/prov are all dht's plus tren is harsh. would taking propecia hinder gains since it lowers circulation dht so much thus making all those DHT compounds not even worth taking. or will their dht still have an effect?

Augustwest said:
RockShawn said:

And diet. 🙂
RockShawn
i have a question bout this. i def will be bald eventually, want to hold on as long as possible since im only 26.

mast/mdht/prov are all dht's plus tren is harsh. would taking propecia hinder gains since it lowers circulation dht so much thus making all those DHT compounds not even worth taking. or will their dht still have an effect?

I blocks it from what I understand. I was on Avodart going into last season and taking mast, we discovered I the mast had done virtually nothing and it tooke 4 months for the Avodart to clear out. OB caught that one for me.

I'm with you, fuck short esters, and I'm pretty sure it does not make a damn bit difference, anyhow.

Never heard enough solid info about any peptides besides slin & hgh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.