Best Christmas Deals

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok, I think we can all agree that DYEL's BOGO deal was probably the absolute best Christmas deal in the history of mankind... but for those of you who don't want to buy anabolic steroids as a gift for your mother, let's see if we can help each other out.

Please post links for the best deals you've found for the holidays. I am all about saving cash this year, so I don't want to miss out on any incredible sales.

BTW... 10% & 20% off aren't even close to being "sale prices" in my book. Stores that pull that shit can watch my business go elsewhere.

What's the best deal you've found so far?

Las vegas $33 frontier airlines

Frontier has no deals out of my area but Southwest does 🙂

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Anyone familiar w the Macbook Pros? Thinking of getting one for the wife.

anabol69 said:
Anyone familiar w the Macbook Pros? Thinking of getting one for the wife.

anabol69I have a MBP .. what are you wanting to know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is one of the better ones? Dont they just come in a 13" and 15" inch screen?

anabol69 said:
Which is one of the better ones? Dont they just come in a 13" and 15" inch screen?

anabol69
Spec wise, the 15" usually has better internals. They have different tiers though. More ram, faster CPU, more storage space will determine the price. It all depends on what she'll use it for to determine which tier/model she'll need. Put it this way though. The low end pro model is still going to be good. Going up is an added bonus. But if you give specifics on what it will be used for I can help you chose which one would be best. The. Your finances can determine the final outcome

blasson said:
Spec wise, the 15" usually has better internals. They have different tiers though. More ram, faster CPU, more storage space will determine the price. It all depends on what she'll use it for to determine which tier/model she'll need. Put it this way though. The low end pro model is still going to be good. Going up is an added bonus. But if you give specifics on what it will be used for I can help you chose which one would be best. The. Your finances can determine the final outcome

blassonAlso get a friend who has an .edu email address as a college student to get percentage off. 🙂

Well she will mostly use it for a variety of things. Im thinking of just getting the larger screen model.
It wont be used for gaming but will the following.
Email (both work and personal).
Cruise the internet
Spreadsheets etc
Minimal music downloading

I guess just your everyday normal person usages.

anabol69 said:
Well she will mostly use it for a variety of things. Im thinking of just getting the larger screen model.
It wont be used for gaming but will the following.
Email (both work and personal).
Cruise the internet
Spreadsheets etc
Minimal music downloading

I guess just your everyday normal person usages.

anabol69Then get the cheapest Mac book pro model they have. That will be all she needs. If anything upgrade storage as that is always needed the longer you have it. The basic will do just fine. Don't forget to find someone in college for student discount.

Blasson.... So today I went to a clients home and he was on his Macbook Air. He spoke quite highly of the unit and he was on Skype w his employees which were all programmers. They said to get the Air all decked out and it would be nicer than the Pros lower end model.
Im leaning towards the Air but will go see it at Apple this week.

I have the Air, fully loaded. I agree 100%. I love it totally. Had it stolen a few months back and replaced it with the exact same thing I liked it so much.

Now I need to find a good deal. Lol. My kid can save me that discount you get as a student but he has a big mouth and will ruin my surprise so need to find another person lol. That will be easy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.