F.I.S.T.

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
You know what the best feeling in the world is? Having your sun come up to you asking if you want to work out with him!!

My 15yr old came to me today asking if I would go to the gym with him and train/workout with him.He's one of sons that are not too big into athletics and more into computers and the like.Now don't get me wrong,I love and accept him for this and hope he continues to pursue a career in the field he loves now which is computer animation.He wishes to develop video games and such,which is awesome.

My other boys are into MMA and are quite good.My 14yr old is a little terror on the mat and has a shelf full of trophies.But the 15yr did it for some time but lost interest and spends much of his time on the computer.But today he came asking for Dad to workout out with him and it made me feel good inside.I love being with my family and am a HUGE family guy and love being a Dad and now that im semi-retired,I have plenty of time to be with them but usually its traveling and going places.

I hit the gym everyday by 6am before the rest of my family is even awake so by the time he asked me,I was there and long back already but gladly went for a 2nd session with him.

Still smiling over this.LOVE IT.

Awesome to hear. I remember working out with my dad. Good bonding time

morrey said:
Awesome to hear. I remember working out with my dad. Good bonding time
morrey

Thanks for the reply my brother.Really is great time together.I'll tell you,I had so little time to be together in my kids early yrs and now that I have the time,I barely see them since they are at that age.My younger ones I do,but I mean the older ones that I missed a lot of time with growing up.My 15yr old buries himself on his computer and I don't see him that much unless we all go out together.So for him to come to ME asking to go workout was AMAZING!!

Don't get me wrong,im in no way one of those fanatical dads that force their kids to do sports and belittle them when they lose or even when they win on what they could have done better.LOL.Hell I don't really even watch sports anymore,except MMA,Kick Boxing and regular Boxing.So its not that im disappointed that he doesnt love MMA or bbing that I have spent my entire life in.But I guess every Dad still has that desire inside him to have his sons follow their footsteps into athletics.

It was awesome.He actually asked me if we could do it again tomm.HELL YEAH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.