Best for losing bodyfat in women?

EG Anonymous Poster

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
What is the hands-down best aas, or any other compound, for a woman to lose bodyfat?

I'm posting this anonymously because it's probably stupid enough question that someone is going to roast me.

I believe the NIH proved anavar cause fat loss. How much I’m not sure.

Actually not a Stupid question... And one that's been debated and never succinctly answered.

Because you use the term AAS, then you throw out a host of options that are better then Anabolics. So, since you're looking at AAS only, then mostly the Orals are the best; but, in terms of fat loss with low sides. If sides aren't a factor and overall performance is the deciding factor then; naturally, Tren is the best. However, it's not really recommended for most women.

Hands down the best compound for fat loss (fat loss as only criteria) is DNP

Second option would be T3/Clen cycle. Less fat loss then DNP, but sides aren't as severe. However, they are present.

This is only based on your request ..for fat loss only. Not other considerations which go hand in hand with consuming exogenous compounds

Fasted cardio and a clean diet will do the trick. She might want to add clen or t3 but at low doses because of the sides.

No such thing as a stupid question and anonymous posting is there for these reasons feel free to use it bro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.