Best PCT for Test?

Morris2260

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Hi guys,

I'm about half way through my first test cycle, ever. I currently take 200mg per week Cyp split into 2 injections (which is not a lot I believe, compared to some guys lol) which I am running for 10 weeks and I have some 10 x 50mg Clomid tablets and 5,000 IU HCG.
I've been told around 3,000 IU HCG will be fine for me and wasn't given a protocol for Clomid.
I have also read around a bit n got a little worried by this thread http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/190061-natural-test-levels-lower-after-each-cycle.html so I'm looking into Tribulus and Tongkat Ali. Anyone know where to buy this stuff? Do I buy it in tablet form, injectable or what? Would 24hreup.net sell it?

Appreciate the help, thanks

i would say for that dose you wont need a pct. your body will recover by itself. now if you hit it for 6 months and 4 compounds and orals etc then ofcourse pct is needed and smart diet plan to make the landing easier. also your body will fully recover after each cycle especially the 1st one, now after 7yrs of juicing it might not or not fully but i wouldnt be afraid that your natural production is lower. i am in this a long time and never seen that happen.
after yrs of juicing guys come back and their bodies recover, albeit not to the point where they were 7yrs ago for example but even without juicing they would go down in that time period.
i am little traditional in this so i would say make sure to eat lots of good healthy fats, this helps the body a lot to recover and produce own test. keep training, keep doing cardio.

Why would you do 200mg of test? It's about just enough test to mess up your hormones and have little to no benefit

200 mg a week will yield results its far higher than most standard trt given proper diet and training.

Wouldn't bother spitting it 2x a week though.

I avoid chlomid like the plague.

No pct needed youll rebound

tkasch30 date=1483718899 said:
Why would you do 200mg of test? It's about just enough test to mess up your hormones and have little to no benefit
tkasch30 date=1483718899That's wrong. Think saturation here. Most of the reason PCT is needed is to return hormonal balance (as you stated), but also to let your vitals get back in wack (cholesterol, etc.) Once over 200mg's of Test is where these problems are elevated.
200mg's of Test/week can be a game changer to guys as young as in their 30's.

I was never gonna do Test man but I've been persuaded lol. It's enough to give my training a little boost but not enough to hold too much water. I am considering bumping up to 400mg though, so long as I'ma get my natural levels back to normal.
I'm looking in to this Tribulus and Tongkat Ali stuff but just ain't got a clue what I need as I said earlier! You guys got any ideas how I gotta take that? Is it a legal supplement these guys r talking about?

Forget Tongkat Ali, Tribulous and even D-aspartic acid (D-AA). Proviron was made for raising Test levels in in HUMANS available via pharma, raisies your androgen levels without raising estro levels, actually reduces them. Research.

Hanzo date=1483737962 said:
Forget Tongkat Ali, Tribulous and even D-aspartic acid (D-AA). Proviron was made for raising Test levels in in HUMANS available via pharma, raisies your androgen levels without raising estro levels, actually reduces them. Research.
Hanzo date=1483737962I've just researched that, and I believe Mesterolone is a banned substance!! So not for me!
Sounds good though!
I know someone who injects Vitamin B12 lol, so I just dunno whether or not yu gotta inject Tribulus or Tongkat?

Morris2260 date=1483741091 said:
I've just researched that, and I believe Mesterolone is a banned substance!! So not for me!
Sounds good though!
I know someone who injects Vitamin B12 lol, so I just dunno whether or not yu gotta inject Tribulus or Tongkat?
Morris2260 date=1483741091if you cant use proviron because its banned, how can you use test cyp?

drakonrep date=1483765844 said:
if you cant use proviron because its banned, how can you use test cyp?
drakonrep date=1483765844Lol I knew someone would say that! I can use it right now but in the long run I won't be using Cyp either! I'll be using Prop in the future and just enough to stay in the allowable range, which is a T/E of 4:1 with WADA and 6:1 for other doping agencies.
For now yes I can use Proviron. How long does that stay in yur system by the way?

Not sure exactly how much Testosterone a 4:1 or 6:1 T/E would equate to, hopefully I will soon find this out via a private hospital/priory...

Just keep with short acting gear

Hanzo said:
No PCT needed under 250mg's/week, really. However, if you want to go that route, Dr.Scally is the man who invented PCT.

http://anabolic.org/post-cycle-therapy-pct/
Hanzo

Hanzo said:
That's wrong. Think saturation here. Most of the reason PCT is needed is to return hormonal balance (as you stated), but also to let your vitals get back in wack (cholesterol, etc.) Once over 200mg's of Test is where these problems are elevated.
200mg's of Test/week can be a game changer to guys as young as in their 30's.

^^^^ 100% correct here, you will need PCT.
Def not a waste of a dose either. You can get gains if doing everything properly..

Give up then boss. Why you continually reading the thread n lurking? Do yur thing man, all yu ever do is come out with negativity so do one mate. I don't need to see it.
Take care

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.