Best sarm/peptide for sleep quality

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash

What tends to have the effect of improved sleep quality? What would a dosing protocol look like and for how long of a duration?

What tends to have the effect of improved sleep quality? What would a dosing protocol look like and for how long of a duration?
puff88Not really a SARM per se' ,but mk-677 Ibutamoraen GH releaser, tends to lut ys down decent , whike at the same time, creates a GH response. Hunger big time I hear.

I would agree with Motor. I have used it in the past and I felt it put me in a deeper sleep than my norm. My only issue with MK is the severe water retention I would get as a side effect. I would only run short bursts....retention was too much.

I would agree with Motor. I have used it in the past and I felt it put me in a deeper sleep than my norm. My only issue with MK is the severe water retention I would get as a side effect. I would only run short bursts....retention was too much.
01dragonslayerI'll be honest, I've never experienced that for myself tho. Weird / vivid dreams, better sleep . But also, I'm one who can run 150 mg Drol & not get all bloaty either, "Stronger" absolutely. Just can't get purposeful squirrel cheek effect, never. On the MK , also even tho ive dropped entirely real growth, it still gives me & keeps my hands and arms/finglies numb same as GH. Fingly Tinger's

ashwagandha, and I’m not nuts, it lowers your stress levels so you can rest better, 800mg a day, I take it when I run tren since tren kills everything inside ya and this keeps bloat down that’s from high cortisol levels.

ashwagandha, and I’m not nuts, it lowers your stress levels so you can rest better, 800mg a day, I take it when I run tren since tren kills everything inside ya and this keeps bloat down that’s from high cortisol levels.
RocIsn't this more for prior to bed..?
Or does it really matter..?
I have some, just not real consistent.
It was however part of an "Adaptogen"
Stack by Twin Labs many years back & Lee Haney 8 time Mr Olympia swore by it. "Sports Adaptogen" it was called , had Ginseng ( Korean, or American..? )
And a few other components, maybe 6 in total.

Isn't this more for prior to bed..?
Or does it really matter..?
I have some, just not real consistent.
It was however part of an "Adaptogen"
Stack by Twin Labs many years back & Lee Haney 8 time Mr Olympia swore by it. "Sports Adaptogen" it was called , had Ginseng ( Korean, or American..? )
And a few other components, maybe 6 in total.
MotorCityMuscleMachineI always had trouble while on tren brother, bloating like hell, stomach issues and so on, and was told about this at 800mg in the morning with breakfast. From what I gather, it keeps stress low so ur more comfortable at bed time, there’s always vaping thc oil also, but some of us can’t afford that with drug tests. Seems to work for me.

How long is it required to run mk677 for? Is it something that requires a fair amount of time before it kicks in? Really not trying to introduce anything right now that adds any bloating.

How long is it required to run mk677 for? Is it something that requires a fair amount of time before it kicks in? Really not trying to introduce anything right now that adds any bloating.
puff88It is something you run long term like GH, I personally haven't had much bloat with it. I started at 10mg and worked up to my current dose of 30mg. I also keep my carb intake in check my macro split is about 50/30/20 great for lean mass building (at least for me).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.