Best sources for RC's / peptides?

d3r3k

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Ok'd by grim to post this..... Just wondering what you guys have had most success with? I was using superior peptide and loved em but they been down for months.... also if you have any discount codes that would be very appreciated!

i use purchasepeptides.net and grindstonelabs... both have seemed legit.. but all i have used is MT2 , ipamorelin, and Mod GRF.... and liquid exemestane...

Just ordered from geopeptides for the exact same reason as Superior being off line.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Received geopeptides order no problems. reconed a vial and strength of product seems close. There could have been some mechanical loss during recon but product does work at a sightly higher dose.

Oh btw if anyone orders from them i got emailed a discount code

WelcometoPP

I see a bunch of Chinese peptide companies you can buy from online with dirt cheap prices (2.80 GHRP-2) wonder if it'd even deliver? I have a lot of gym rats tight for money willing to try it out just dont know about taking that plunge.

Seems bluesky is cheapest when buying in bulk..

All these peptides are coming from China, correct? Wish I could skip that middle man

superbee said:
I see a bunch of Chinese peptide companies you can buy from online with dirt cheap prices (2.80 GHRP-2) wonder if it'd even deliver? I have a lot of gym rats tight for money willing to try it out just dont know about taking that plunge. Seems bluesky is cheapest when buying in bulk.. All these peptides are coming from China, correct? Wish I could skip that middle man
superbee
A few claim US made if its true or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.