best steroid for a weight class sport... strenght without mass?

krustus

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
what steroids are best for building strength but not mass... i know diet and training style will also be big factors here too...

I can never seem to gain weight with tren. It does add some strength. Anadrol is great for strength but the bloat might add some weight.I like anadrol the last 2wks before the meet.

My favorite strength with not size is prop around 450-500mgs/week broke up into eod with a 50mg/50mg split var and winni daily
For 8 weeks or so then drop the winni and bump the var to 75mgs daily for another 8 weeks with prop. I run adex @ .5 msg a day the whole cycle and then adex hcg and comid for 4 weeks and then juts clomid another two. This cycle has worked great for me to gain lean strength with almost no weight gain and not nearly the sides as tren all though tren is perfect for lean strength IMO I just don't care for the sides. Also I believe anadrol is a terrible suggestion at any dose for lean strength.

Prop is by far the best base to use. Throw in Tren A and var....and you've got good strength gains with little weight gain.
Joker made a good point though, you have to watch out for collagen synthesis with this kind thing. Extended periods of cycling for strength breaks down the collagen in the tendons and leads to injury. There's a good thread about the efficacy of different compounds and what produces positive reinforcement in the joints and tendons due to collagen synthesis. Check it out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.